Treyarch hat ein neues Update für Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 veröffentlicht. Die Größe des Updates beträgt rund 1,5 Gigabyte für PlayStation 4 und rund 2,5 Gigabyte für Xbox One. Das Update beinhaltet zahlreiche Anpassungen und steht aktuell für die PlayStation 4 und Xbox One zum Download bereit:
- Addressed an issue where a user would occasionally lose menu functionality upon joining a game.
- Addressed a lobby issue when all members of a party did not have the same maps.
- Switching a lobby to a CWL game mode no longer displays debug text.
- Addressed an issue that caused overlapping text during the Ban/Protect phase of a CWL match.
- New Emblem and Calling Card breadcrumbs are now behaving properly.
- After unlocking all Calling Cards in a Black Market set, the Featured Card will now be properly animated.
- CWL Champions Pack:
- CWL Champions Pack is now available to purchase for 200 COD points.
- Contains a unique CWL themed weapon camo.
- CWL Team Packs:
- CWL Team Packs are now available to purchase for 500 COD points.
- Each Package contains a Calling Card and Camo for each team in that region.
- Orbit GG
- Tainted Minds
- Team Infused
- Optic Gaming
- Faze Clan
- Rise Nation
- Team Envy
- Team Elevate
- The activation prompt for Blackjack Mercenary Contracts will now function properly.
- Fixed a string issue in the ‘Replace Current Contract’ prompt.
- Kills with the HIVE gun will now properly count towards the “Tools of the Trade” Contract.
- Resolved an exploit whereby players could equip any currently locked Black Market weapon.
- Resolved an issue that blocked the ability to start a Public Match on some maps.
- Addressed a theater animation issue that occurred when watching older films.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Death Machine to show an ammo count after viewing the in-game scoreboard.
- Addressed an issue where players would not benefit from a Max Ammo power up if they are riding the dragon.
- Resolved an issue where players could jump onto the Gigant Finger Trap to exploit zombie pathing.
- Addressed a bug preventing the player from picking up a quest item inside the Groph Module, when using the Gauntlet of Siegfried.
- Fixed a rare issue where the player would not be able to pick up a power up when a Groph Module would land between the Armory and Supply Depot.
- Addressed a rare issue when the Game Over screen will display missing geometry behind the score board.
Zetsubou No Shima
- Addressed several GobbleGum issues relating to Zetsubou No Shima map features.
Shadows of Evil
- Resolved a bug that caused the Margwa to appear incorrectly at longer distances.
FOLGE UNS AUF: